Lately I’ve had the blogger’s version of “Writers Block”….nothing has cropped up lately that motivated me to do an original post, or even a repost. It seems like a good time to dig into my archive of my old blog on Yahoo 360 and pull out this gem that I originally posted on January 15 of 2008. I don’t know who came up with this, but it’s a cute observation on the stages of sex in a long-term relationship:
The 1st kind of sex is called: Smurf Sex.
* This kind of sex happens when you first meet someone and you both have sex until you are blue in the face.
The 2nd kind of sex is called: Kitchen Sex.
* This is when you have been with your partner for a short time and you are so needy you will have sex anywhere, even in the kitchen.
The 3rd kind of sex is called: Bedroom Sex.
* This is when you have been with your partner for a long time. Your sex has gotten routine and you usually have sex only in your bedroom.
The 4th kind of sex is called: Hallway Sex
* This is when you have been with your partner for too long. When you pass each other in the hallway you both say “screw you.”
The 5th kind of sex is called: Religious Sex,
* Which means you get Nun in the morning, Nun in the afternoon and Nun at night.(Very Popular)
The 6th kind is called Courtroom Sex.
* This is when you cannot stand your partner any more. He/She takes you to court and screws you in front of everyone.
And; Last, but not least,
The 7th kind of sex is called: Social Security Sex,
* You get a little each month. But not enough to enjoy your self.